What's Your Purr-sonality Type
And how does it influences your cat!
Do you know your personality type? if so, then do you know how it relates to you as a cat parent? In this class you'll explore the characteristics pf cat lovers.
- You 'll find your temperament type and learn how it relates to your cats.
- And you'll get purr-sonalized insights for enhancing your cats life based on your type.
- Did you know that there are two types of cat parents within the pet industry?
- Learn which one you are.
- A study that tried to differentiate dog people from cat people - we share what they found.
- But are the characteristics true?
Tonia Fleming is a professional cat sitter and humorist speaker on cat care and the feline lifestyle, she has over 25 years experience specializing in senior, disabled and special needs cats, as a cat sitter in Kingston, Massachusetts. A life long cat lover - her instincts for cat care and handling have given her an extra nine-lives with her feline friends! She has a A.S. in Animal Care and Management from Becker College and a Bachelors of Science in Speech Performance from Emerson College in Boston.