POLICIESLAST UPDATED: June 15, 2021
This page consist of our company policies for The Kitty's Corner/Purr View & Purr View TV Show
Collection of Contact Info, use and disclosure of personal information
We collect information in order to bring you great content and to connect and share it with you. We never sell your contact information, we also never share it with anyone. We use your email address to send you email newsletters and promotions. We also use your name when addressing you in emails in some cases. In addition, when you become a member we ask you what state you are from and how many cats you have in your family. That just helps us understand our audience, the locations we serve and what types of cat families we serve. Our company is a content, video and commerce company focused on elevating the comfort and care of cats through our programs, blog articles, interviews, courses and more.
Our business uses your information just to conduct business. We never sell or willingly share your private information. We believe your information is private. We will periodically send you email newsletters or updates, and occasionally mail you promotions and or holiday cards in the mail.
We use Time To Pet App to manage our pet care business. This app contains your contact info, pets info etc, This is how we schedule the bookings and manage my invoices and payments. You can use this service to request services or you can email or text me directly but everything gets put into this app. We send you a conformation, invoices and pet care updates and emails through this service.
We offer cat sitting and small dog walks services to cat parents in and around Kingston Massachusetts only.
Our sole mission is to elevate the comfort and care of cats during their vacation.
By Working with our company,
- You certify that you assume financial responsibility for your cats, and by signing the contract or activating the portal, you allow the The Kitty’s Corner to care for your cats while you're away.
- If your cat has a pre-existing medical condition you must inform us before services begin. We are not responsible for not knowing your cat has a medical condition.
- If your pet has a medical issue while in The Kitty’s Corner’s care, you allow the staff to take the pet to a veterinarian to be treated and you agree to pay $15 for the veterinary trip fee, and to reimburse The Kitty’s Corner for and out of pocket expenses & veterinary bills. We make every effort to reach you or your local contact to make decisions and payment for vet care for your cats as soon as think there is a need.
- The Kitty’s Corner is not responsible for cats that are “Allowed” to go outside during our service dates-therefore we request that all cats stay in the comfort of inside the home during our service.
- In the event that there are family members or service people entering the house during the dates of care, The Kitty’s Corner is not responsible for their actions with the pets or the home, and will allowing them access will VOID our Pet Sitters Insurance. The is per the insurance company. We will work with you, expect that other people will be in the home, BUT then our pet sitters insurance will be Null and Void.
- We are insured for Pet training, Instruction and Pet Sitting through Pet care Associates which is a Business Insurers of the Carolina's Company.
- Payment is expected at the start of services No Exceptions.
- If a client pre-pays and cancels less than 48 hours before the visit starts - no refund is given. We can leave the credit on your account minus 25% service fee.
- When a client pre-pays and cancels 49 hours or more before the visit starts - 75% of the payment is refunded. or left on account for future visit.
- Once we start a service no refund is given
- Refunds take up to 2 weeks.
- We accept cash, checks and credit card payments via Time To Pet App.
- We charge a holiday fee of $10 for the day on Easter, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Even, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day
Cat consulting is done by telephone or video chat. The initial appointment is up to an hour and the rate is $59, and follow up visits are up to 30 minutes and the rate is $35. To set up an appointment, please register on my TIME TO PET app, and list your name and email, and cellphone, and provide your pets name and information. You can also choose cat consulting initial visit and request an appointment. We will confirm or choose another time that works for you. We will contact you from there and email you the pet questionnaires. These need to be filled out and emailed back with any pictures or videos, 24 hours before your appointment. If we feel you need specialty services or another provider we will refer you to someone we believe can help you. In addition, we will provide you with a plan for next steps. You will receive that by email.
Payment is expected at the start of services No Exceptions.
Checks: We appreciate checks or cash. Current clients can leave a Check on Counter
Credit Card: You may also pay with a credit card via Time To Pet App
SMALL DOG WALKS
We walk small and special needs dogs
Dog Potty Breaks -short walk, fresh water and treaties
If a client has more than one dog in the same house then we only add on the additional dogs $2. for each additional dog. We can do this for just a potty break.
However, when a client has more than one dog in separate locations, (one in the house and another in an in law apartment) we charge the dog walking fee for each and give a 10% discount on that second service, since we will be at the same address. This allows us to book in more time to give each pet's need.
No discounts are given during a holiday.
Dog Sitting Visit - longer visit, clean bowls, walk dogs, fresh food and water, home care as needed, clean up messes, give medications, treats, and snuggle/visit time. Take in mail, etc
When a client has more than one dog, one in the house and another in another part of the house or barn and each needs their own visit and time allotted then we can't just add on the additional pet fee because there is more details that need time for each pet's sitting visit and we want to provide that time for each pet and their care.
We can offer a 10% discount on the services since we will be at the same address.
No discounts are given during holidays.
Online classes are available for purchase through the teachable platform This website. You can purchase individual classes. If you are not please with the class after 5 days please contact me for a refund.
Our events calendar is established for promoting our programs, events, Talks and workshops and other programs. Events where we will have a table or where we will be filming or participating or we are a partner we will FEATURE these and promote them to our social network, members and email readers.
However, we also want to provide a listing of quality events that our member cat parents would love to know about in and around New England. We have the right to share any event we believe would interest our target audience and meet our criteria as a courtesy post. If you have an event that you would like to share on our public events calendar please contact us at [email protected]
The criteria is:
- The event must be focused on Cats, benefit cat welfare, or would otherwise interested cat parents,
- The Event must be in one of the New England States: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont or Rhode Island.
We have one item on the cottage shop and we process that online order via Square.com link.
Our shipping rate is $7.95 for Post Office Priority Mail . Most of our items can fit inside the small box and we will provide the tracking number to you.
Local Pick Up
Fee Pick Up: If you live in Kingston, or want to pick up the item in town you can choose local pick up and there will be no charge for shipping and we will contact you to pick up the item in Kingston.
You can return a product to us in 14 days if you didn't like the product or there was a problem with it, after 14 days there is no refunds. We hope you do like all the items you order but if you do have an issue or a question please contact me directly at [email protected]
If you have any questions about our policies please contact us at [email protected]
Read our Affiliate Disclosure