This class has 8 people registered so far and there is still time to register and join us. It’s going to be a lot of fun, please remember to bring a picture of your cat with you to class.
Cat Grooming 101
- The basics of home grooming for long and short haired cats
- Why to groom at home and the benefits for you and your cat,
- How to trim nails
- Clean ears safely
- Clean around the eyes
- How to use grooming brushes and products
- Best tips for handling in order to accomplish grooming at home and
- When to seek a professional groomers help.
This is a basic overview for the cat owner. Please LEAVE cat at home, but BRING PICTURES so I can see your cat’s coat.
Question and Answer time will follow.
$20 -Registration by Braintree Adult Ed: http://
For more info on Cat Talks & Workshops
Go To: http://